Tuesday, January 29, 2008

In the MTC

TK is doing very well, thanks for asking.

We have received two letters so far, the jist of them is:

I need my blanket that I left home even though mom suggested I bring it, so please send it to me.
I need a watch. I know I can't take any of my watches to Argentina without risking robbery, but I've got to have something here in the MTC - please send "the big one".
I forgot to bring t-shirts for the gym periods, please hasten to send these a.s.a.p.
I am where I am supposed to be, and even though I know it's hard, the Spirit is overwhelming and I am learning alot.
We are already teaching.
We have learned to bear witness en espanol.
My companion talks alot, but I think we'll be okay (1st letter)
I can't stand my companion, please pray with me that I can grow to love him (2nd letter)
Watch over T - she needs you guys, perhaps SK and CK can handle that?
I love you all, and I feel your prayers.
P-Days are Friday, so I'll write again then.
Please write me.

Love,
Elder TK

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love the "even though mom suggested I bring it..." When do they learn to listen to their moms!?! That made me laugh because I can so hear Jake asking to send a million things that he didn't think he would need!

I love this idea for a blog. Thanks for letting us know how he's doing.