Wednesday, March 19, 2008

14 March Update from TK

The enclosed tape is for SK's b-day.

I've received my travel itinerary. I fly next Monday and arrive in Argentina on Tuesday.

Please text my friends and let them know that they should now start sending letters and emails to Argentina.

I need AA's number and TH's number so I can call them from the airport.

Please let me know when will be a good time to call on Monday.

I'll send extra stuff home with Sister P.

I need a few things:
1 - A razor and shaving cream
2 - A bar of soap
3 - Please check the rules for baggage on Delta and LAN and let me know what I need to prepare for.
4 - After dry cleaning, I'm down below $100, so I need some more cash
5 - Phone card, so I can call you.

Thank you so much for everything. I love you all so much and I'll talk to you Monday.

P.S. Do you think you could send the hair clippers with Sister P. for a day? I'll send them right back.

No comments: