Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First email from Argentina - 26March2008

Hey Mom and Dad,

We just got done doing a few contacts in the square and its crazy.

We flew in last night and went to the President's house for just enough time to drop off our bags and then we went to the mission office and had pizza. Just the Elders, the Hermanas had dinner at the President's house.

After we finished we went to our apartment which is right across the street from the President's house and showered and went to sleep. we woke up at 6 this morning so I was up while you were all still having nice dreams, we then had a little introduction from the President and his wife and talked about how to be good missionaries and about health stuff. We had breakfast and then started on learning about all the rules and other stuff.

I wrote a letter that has the mission address and everything on it but you probably wont see that for a few weeks. We had some lunch and then came out to the square to do contacts.

We meet our trainers tomorrow and then go to our areas from there. I just wanted to let you know how things are going but i gotta run...we have to go talk to more people. Just let everyone know that I love them and that I'm working hard.

My p-days are Wednesday just as an fyi so that's when you'll hear from me.

I love you all. Talk to you next week.

tk

No comments: