Monday, September 14, 2009

Email Letter 14 September 2009

Hey Fam,

It’s been a good week. We had our interviews on Wednesday and I just couldn’t ask Pres where I would go but I think he’s made it pretty clear that I’m leaving. Let me explain…

I called Elder Avalos (aka mi papi) and he had just gone to the mission office where President del Castillo has an office. In Presidents office there are pictures of all of the missionaries and where they are in the mission. Elder Avalos told me that President had already taken my picture out of my zone so I’m pretty sure that I’m done here. He said that he looked for me all over the board but President hadn’t put me back up anywhere so I still don’t know where I will be going.

It seems like things are going well at home though! I love hearing that the boys are doing well in their games and of course that Florida and BYU are still doing well as well. It’s sad that I’m not there to be a part of this time of year but I will send some pics of me showing the youth here how to play football. We went to the church this morning to play some soccer with them because they had the day off from school and I took my football. So after we all got sick of playing soccer I showed them how to throw the ball and we had a little game (no worries, my team won of course) I think that they liked it and it for sure was a lot of fun for me.

This week is going to be a week of visiting a lot of families to tell them goodbye. I think that this will be the hardest week of my mission because it will be like leaving home. These people are like my family and I’m sure that there will be some tears shed…BY THEM. Ha-ha.

Well I love you all! I’m glad to hear that all is well. Take care!

Tay

No comments: