Monday, September 7, 2009

Email Letter 07 September 2009

Hey Fam,

It’s been a good week I guess. Last Wednesday we were walking home and it started raining. And when I say raining I mean pouring. We didn’t have jackets or umbrellas so we got soaked. It was a lot of fun until that night when we went to bed the other elders that we live with decided that it was hot so they turned on the fan and when I woke up…you guessed it SICK!! It’s just so wonderful. I have decided that I won’t be healthy until I’m back at home in the states. I thought for sure that it was pneumonia but I called the church doctor and he told me that I should be just fine and that he doesn’t think its pneumonia and that in a few days I'll be better. That would be ideal but I have to travel again tomorrow and the busses just kill me. We shall see how it all turns out I guess.

The work is moving along nicely. We are going to have a lot of changes in the branch this week because I finally talked our branch president into changing around some callings and I guess the lord agreed with me. We are going to have the Relief Society Presidency full which is a first I think for the northern part of Argentina and we will have a new Young Womens president and a first and second counselor for her too and two new counselors in the Primary. They are all great changes and I’m excited for it on Sunday. We have had so much help from the members here and it’s just been a good experience.

We have our interviews on Wednesday with President del Castillo and it will be interesting to hear what he will tell me. I’m going to try to get him to tell me where or if I’ll be going anywhere but I’m sure he’s not going to say a word. It sure would be nice to know though. That’s the thing about the mission though, always with the surprises.

Other than all of that things are good here. I love the work and time is just flying. I love you guys so much and miss you lots but it will be too soon before I see you all. Take care!

Tay

P.S. I’m calling it now…FLORIDA vs. BYU in the national championship. Ha-ha. We all know Florida will be there but I’m not convinced on the BYU part yet.

No comments: