Monday, August 31, 2009

Email Letter 31 August 2009

Hey Fam,

Well not much has happened since just Thursday but on Sunday Sylvana was confirmed and we had a total of 63 people in church. It was the second most I’ve seen while I’ve been in the mission in a regular sacrament meeting.

We are doing well. It’s about time for me to leave here though or get a new comp. I think that things are just getting old and I’m not as patient as I used to be. I love this area and I get along with the people just fine but I think it’s just having to babysit the elders and my comp and it’s just getting to me.

We are going to have another baptism this Saturday which means the miracles continue here in Pasos. I wish that I could stay here forever and just trade comps every once in awhile. Ha-ha.

There’s not much else to report because it hasn’t been very long since I’ve written you. I’m glad to hear that all is going well and I’m happy that the boys are playing well as well. I love to hear the success that they are having. I love you guys and I miss ya. Take care!

Tay

No comments: