Thursday, August 20, 2009

Email Letter 20 August 2009

Hey Fam,

so it’s been a really good week. We spoke on Sunday again and it went really well. My comp talked about how we all need to become converted and that we need to change and leave all the bad behind so that we can become more united and work together and then I spoke about how we are all prodigal children of our Heavenly Father and I talked about the things that we need to do to make our way back starting right now. It went well and I think we all learned a lot.

Then on Monday it was Elder Hunsaker's birthday which we celebrated traveling to do a baptismal interview. We actually did get back to Pasos at around 7 and went and had family night with the Dos Santos family. They made cake and it was a lot of fun. I love them.

Things went really well at Zone Conference. I learned a lot from President and Hna del Castillo and from Elder and Hna. Zivic. They are really amazing people and the spirit was really strong. Elder Zivic is a member of our area presidency and he’s a member of the Seventy. I had the chance to talk to him and his wife quite a bit because I conducted the meeting and sat right next to him. He would often turn to me and make comments or just talk to me about what he expected. It was really a once in a lifetime experience and I took it to the fullest.

Not much else is going on. This weekend we have our District conference and a Baptism. It’s going to be another full week this week and next. Again I won’t be able to write next Wednesday because we will be back in Resistencia for meetings so more than likely I will be writing again on Thursday. Not much else has happened this week.

It’s been really going well and I’m so happy to be here. So to resolve any worries and stuff about when I’m going to be home, I will be going home on my regular date. Not later and not earlier. Elder Zivic mentioned that we will no longer be allowed to extend to cut short our two years. If we want permission for that we have to get it from the First Presidency. It’s been something that I’ve been struggling with but I got my answer.

I love you guys and I’m glad that you’re all in good health. Take care.

Tay

No comments: