Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Email Letter - 15 October 2008

Hey Family,

It has been so hot this week! Everyday but today has been around 100 degrees. You all know how much I just love the heat so you should know that it’s killing me. It doesn’t matter what time of day or even night, it is always hot and humid. It’s even worse when you have to walk around in a shirt and tie around your neck but it’s something that we just live with. It’s part of the work.

We have been teaching a lot more as of late and we’ve been getting a little bit of help from the members in the form of references and we have one member that is willing to help us with lessons when she can.

It’s transfers again next week and I’m not going to say anything because every single time I say that I’m going to move and I stay right here. I have decided to take a different approach this time and just not say anything. I’ve given my goodbye testimony like four times in sacrament meeting and I’m hoping to not have to give it again…in this area.

So story time…
Yesterday we were walking to an appointment and I felt something on the back of my neck, assuming that it was just a bug like always I grabbed it to throw it off and it stung me! It was a bee and it hurt. I killed the bee with my fingers and pulled out the stinger and started to feel the pain. My neck started to stiffen up and its still kinda sore today but again…the life of a missionary in Argentina.

Well that’s all for this week but I love you guys. Take care!

Tay

No comments: