Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Email Letter - 08 April 2008

Hey Fam,

So how great was conference!! We actually missed the first session here because there was a huge storm that knocked over power lines and trees about an hour before the session started and there wasn’t any power. We were fortunate enough to get it back in time to watch the other sessions though. It was a great conference and I learned a lot.

The family that is investigating went to all of the sessions and they loved it. They quizzed us after to see if we were paying attention. How sweet is that! We went over and taught them again on Monday and when the mom finished the lesson with the prayer she asked a special blessing for president Monson. Ha-ha. I’m so excited about them.

Like I said on Friday President Castillo came for our interviews and he gave a lesson about the book of Mormon to the members and investigators. I can’t tell you how amazing it was to hear about all of the things that happened so that we can have that book today. It was a miracle how it all came together. The lord must have known just how much we need that book.

Other than conference and that lesson from President Castillo not much has happened. It’s been super hot but I still love it here. Things are great.

Today is transfers but I’m going to be staying with Elder Rapp which I’m also very happy about. I feel like we work really well together so it should be good. Sorry this one is so short this week but I can only bear testimony of how true this work is and how blessed we are to have a living prophet of god to lead and guide us today. There is nothing better in life than to be blessed by this gospel and have a family that has accepted it so that I can bless others with it as well. I love you guys.

Take care!!

Tay

No comments: