Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Email Letter - 14 May 2008

Hey Fam,

It was so good to talk to you all on Sunday and I wish we would have had more time. I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing so well.

I don’t really have much to say to you all this week since Sunday because we haven’t worked the last two days. I woke up in the middle of the night on Sunday just throwing up like crazy. I was a horrible two days of just laying in bed with just sprite and crackers but that’s what the area doctor said I needed to do. I’m feeling a little bit better today though so I think we´ll go out and work tonight.

I was sad to hear that Jake Trammell came home. Josh told me that he broke his foot or something but that’s all I know. I hope that he gets better and right back out there.

We still don’t have water but I think that our landlord is working on it and we should have some tomorrow he said. Hope that works out.

I’m sorry that I don’t really have anything to say today but I’ll have some more next week after we get some work done. It was a nice chance to start the Book of Mormon over again though because that’s really all I could do was study and I’m almost to Alma in just a few days. Crazy ha-ha. Anyway, I love you all very much and I’ll write next week like always. Love you!

Tay

ps. happy birthday mom!!!

No comments: