Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Email Letter - 11 June 2008

Hey Fam,

So some bad news to start of this letter, we ran into some serious problems with Nora...the lady that I was supposed to baptize this weekend. She had some things that she wasn’t really honest with us about but that came out in her interview so we won’t be able to baptize her now but maybe a ways down the road. It was hard to take but I’m glad that she chose to work it out now.

We have some really great investigators right now and things are going well. I’m starting to understand more now but it’s still tough to get used to because they speak in vos here (I don’t know if I explained that) anyway things are getting better.

We have transfers next week which will be fun because there is a very very good chance that either I’ll get moved or my trainer will, more likely him because he´s almost at the end of the allotted amount of time that you can have in one area. I got word that President Shakespear will be here for the next round of zone conferences to introduce the new president. That will be weird not to have pres. Shakespear anymore but it will be good for him to get home to his family.

So today we are in Saenz Pena again for p-day but today we went to the zoo here which was pretty fun and I took lots of crazy pictures.

Overall things are going really well and I’m starting to take over lessons more and more when I can understand and answer in the way that I want to. I get a lot of compliments on how well I’m speaking from members and from my comp and even from the assistants to the president. I still can’t really talk the way that I want to but people understand what I’m trying to say so I’m making progress.

I’m always glad to hear that things are going so well with everyone and I can’t wait for the football season to start so that I can hear how well the boys are doing and Hayleigh with her dance as well. I want you all to know how much I love and miss you. Take care.

Tay

No comments: