Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Email Letter - 04 June 2008

Hey Fam,

So we´re in Saenz Pena again today and we all got together to play ping pong again and we bought a bunch of ice cream and made a lot of peach cobbler. Oh it was good. Who would have thought that a bunch of elders in a third world country could figure out how to make peach cobbler. Ha-ha.

Anyway I have some good news...we are going to have a baptism a week from Saturday if everything goes as planned. Tomorrow we are going to go over the baptismal questions with Nora and answer any questions that she has and then on Friday our district leader is going to give her the real interview and if that goes well the baptism is on! It’s an exciting thing and I can’t wait.

It has been really cold as of late, and when I say that I’m cold it must really be cold right. It has also been raining which has been horrible because we just get muddy. So yesterday we had the bomb in our area but it wasn’t really a bomb because only two other elders came. The others were either sick or were too busy. It was a good one though. We got a lot done and found a lot of families that we can now go back and teach and that’s what we needed.

So as far as transfers go...we have them in two weeks and I’m almost positive that one of us will go but I think it will be him because he’s almost at his limit in one area. You never know though.

We had our last formal interviews with President Shakespear last Thursday and even though it was so amazing I wish that it could have gone on forever because at the end he said...¨Elder this is my last formal interview with you¨ that was a heart breaker. We talked about how I’ll have to give him and Hermana a visit after I finish my mission which I’m looking forward to doing in 20 months and three weeks. It’s amazing how fast time is going here.

One thing that I have realized is that I wish I never would have stopped playing the piano...yes dad you were right. My new zone leader is so amazing at the piano and it makes me wish that I would have just stuck it out. Oh well, shoulda coulda woulda right.

So some unfortunate news, since it has been so cold my knee has been getting pretty stiff again. I’m working with it every morning and I’m sure that it will get better with time so don’t worry.

I want you all to know how much I love and miss you. Thank you for all of your love and support. Take care.

Love, Tay

No comments: