Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Email Letter - 06 August 2008

Hey family,

So things are still a little tough here for now but it’s pretty hard for our whole zone to find people right now so I don’t feel quite so down for now.

In the last few days we have found out some pretty cool things about our area. For example: we found out that there is a golf course!! I was way excited about that so we are going to look more into that and maybe hit it up in a few weeks.

The second cool thing is that we found a dry cleaners!! How cool is that! It seems as though we can find just about everything but people that are willing to listen. We´ll just keep pushing along though.

This Sunday we will be traveling to Saenz Pena and early Monday morning we´ll continue on with the rest of our zone to Resistencia for our first zone conference with our new President. It will be a little different but I’m hoping that I’ll still learn a lot. We´ll get up on Monday morning at about 4:00am and leave around 5:00 in order to get to the conference in time. Then we´ll travel back to Saenz Pena and get there at around 11:00pm or midnight. It’s going to be a nice long day but usually it’s well worth the trip.

We´ll just stay in Saenz Pena and do divisions with our district leader on Tuesday and then have P-day on Wednesday as well. It is going to be a lot of time away from our area which really isn’t that good but we have to do what we have to do. I’m excited because I’ll be getting my package as conference as well.

I think it’s funny that school is just starting in the states but they just finished their winter break here. Ha-ha.

It’s a little different down here but it still feels like our summer in Utah which just doesn’t make sense. The people in my area were very happy to see me stay and they always talk about how much they will miss me when I leave. I think it’s because I’m just different than most people, as you all know oh so well. I like to make jokes with them...to the best of my ability of course and I’m just social while trying to get the work done. It’s a lot of fun here and I’m sure that I’ll miss it when I leave as well.

So other than that nothing really big has happened this week. We´ve just been trying to find people to teach and spending lots of time clapping houses. I hope that all is well at home and that my dog gets better. Take care all. Love you lots.

Tay

No comments: