Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Email Letter - 24 December 2008

Family,

So this week was a little bit full of surprises again. On Monday we had our interviews with President Castillo where he told me that I’ve been in the mission for a long time and that its time for me to start moving up and that the lord has a lot in store for me. I thought that was pretty cool and I think that I know what it is but I won’t say anything just incase I’m wrong. Ha-ha. Then that night we got a call while we were walking back to the house and it was from the zone leaders, they said that my comp is leaving me...yes in the middle of the transfer!! He’s going to Resistencia to finish his mission and its gets better so don’t worry. Oh and by better I mean worse. Elder Smith is leaving as well and I’m getting his comp.

The best part of it is that our area is the biggest in the mission and that I got put right back into the branch presidency!! I got a whole week and a half of being just a regular missionary and now I’m right back where I was. YAY!!! I’m hoping that it’s just for the next three weeks. What’s happening is that missionaries are going home early to start school and so they are leaving tomorrow and their places need to be filled which takes Elder Smith and my comp away from here. I feel bad for them because they have to travel on Christmas and Elder Smith might not be able to call home on Christmas but on Friday or something because he has more than 13 hours of traveling to do all by himself. What a way to spend Christmas.

I guess that just how life is in the mission. Ha. That’s all that has really happened this week. Other than that it has been pretty calm. I’m looking forward to talking to some of you tomorrow. Love you guys. Take care and before I forget we are officially in summer!!!

Love,
Tay

No comments: