Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Email Letter - 03 December 2008

Family,

It has been a good week and we have been working hard. In the last six days we have had five people tell us that they are ready to get baptized and all we have to do is put a date with them and keep teaching and let the spirit do the rest.

It’s been a little bit cooler down here the last two days but it’s just getting ready to start hitting in the 100s pretty soon. We still aren’t in summer but we are getting closer and closer every day. We had transfers today and my comp and I are staying for at least six more weeks. He’s a good kid and I think that even though we are in one of the hottest missions we are hoping that we will still have a white Christmas with all of the baptisms. Ha-ha. We have a lot of faith that it will all come through.

Other than that this week has been pretty slow. We had the hour change from President Del Castillo and we are still trying to get used to that. I’m hoping to get my packages from the mission home in two weeks but the mail has been having some problems again here because they don’t think that they are getting paid enough and have gone on strike for who knows how much longer. I think that it will get resolved and things will get back to normal here pretty quick.

Like I said things are going well down here and I think that this transfer will go just as well as the last and hopefully just as fast. I’m coming up on a year and time is flying. It’s gone by fast and now I’m not even going to be a teenager anymore!!! I’m going to get running but I love you all very much and think of you often. Take care!

Tay

No comments: