Friday, May 15, 2009

Email Letter 15 May 2009

Hey Fam,

So not much has gone on since we talked on Sunday but the AP’s did come visit and it was horrible. I got sick on Tuesday so I couldn’t go out and work with them on Wednesday until about 8pm. It was fun to work with Elder Gosdinski though. He goes home next week but he’s an awesome missionary. I did go out again on Thursday morning with him again and elder Rapp worked with Elder Whitaker. They are two really good missionaries and helped us a lot.

I am feeling a lot better now though so no worries. It’s been really cold here the last two days and I hope it keeps it up. It’s been super windy and I love it. It’s so nice not to be sweating before we even walk out the door to go work and we look so good with our sweaters on. Ha-ha.

Tonight we are going to be having an activity to show people how to use the new family search website to find their ancestors and to do the work for them in the temple because they will be traveling to the temple as a district in July so we are trying to help everyone get ready for that. We are excited to help them with that and to be able to show them on paper what our pedigree charts look like thanks to much work from our families.

Nothing else has really gone on since Sunday so this is going to be a short one but know that I love you guys and I think of you often. Take care!!

Tay

No comments: