Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Email Letter 20 May 2009

Hey Fam,

Things are going really well here! I’m actually really really sick and haven’t worked in three days but other than that it’s going well. Ha-ha. I’ll be fine so don’t worry.

Transfers were today but I’m staying with Elder Rapp for his last transfer. I’m actually really happy about that. I didn’t want another comp because of how well we get along. There is however a change in our house. Elder Dueñas is leaving us and Elder Humphries will be training so we will be getting a new face in the house. We are all pretty sad about the change but also really excited to get to help train a new missionary.

The week has been pretty boring because of my sickness so there really isn’t much to report. I wasn’t even able to go to church on Sunday which was really sad. I just don’t have any energy at all to move around which makes it hard to walk around all day. I’m sure that I will get better soon and get back to work.

Sorry this is so short but I love you guys and I think about you all the time. I hope you had a good birthday mom!!!

Tay

No comments: