Monday, January 11, 2010

Email Letter 11 January 2010

Hey Fam,

So this is going to be short this week. Sorry but we had our interviews with President del Castillo today and we are out of time to write and everything. Its been a super good week and we find new people every day that are so ready to hear the gospel. I'm excited to be here and there is a lot of work to get done before I leave. We have two baptismal dates already for the 30th. I know that I won't be here to see it but it will be a good thing anyway. I'm grateful for the way that the Lord is blessing us in his work and its going to be a fun few more weeks.

The family that I told you all about a few weeks ago are progressing greatly. They are going to go to the activity this Friday where we are going to be watching the Joseph Smith movie. I don't think that there is a more powerful movie that the church has made, so i hope it all goes well and that it will help them and the members progress.

Well like I said I don't have much time but I love you guys and think about you often. Take care and know that I love you all. Just a few more weeks mom!!

Tay

No comments: