Monday, January 18, 2010

Email Letter 18 January 2010

Hey fam,

It's been an interesting week. I spent two nights sleeping in my own bed and that was on Friday and Saturday. We were working a lot in all of the areas. We had all of the missionaries in my area on Tuesday and on the other days of the week we working in the other areas of the zone. It was a fast week but it was a week with very little sleep. Sleeping on the floor just isn't what I want to be doing but I guess thats the life of a missionary in my mission. We had a lot of success in all of the areas though which was nice. We found a lot of people everywhere and now there is a lot to do for all of us.

We had a pretty good Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in our area though. We put 5 baptismal dates with a few different people and they all accepted. There are two that we could have done this Saturday so that I could be there but we decided to wait one more week so that the whole family could be there. It will be good for Elder Wald and his new comp to start off the next transfer well so I'm excited even though I wont be here for it.

It's just such a good feeling to be able to go out every day and teach people about the gospel. You can see when its helping someone to change and its even better when they realize it in themselves. We are finding all the right people it seems like and its going to be hard to have to give it all up. It has come too quickly...at least for me anyway.

Well fam I love you guys andI'm excited to see you. Take care and before you know it I'll be there.

Tay

No comments: