Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Email Letter 24 June 2009

Hey Fam,

Things are going well here. We are having our long awaited baptism this Saturday. It’s a miracle that its happening after all we had to go through to get her divorced. The law system in this country are not the best when you want to get things done fast. I don’t know how we did it but the lord heard our prayers and has blessed us so much. They passed their interviews last night and the Elder that interviewed them said that they know more about the gospel than he does. They study so much and they are just amazing people. Elder Rapp and I have been talking a lot about coming back next July to be at their sealing in the temple. I don’t know how realistic that will be for me but they are excited about getting there too which makes me want to try hard to make it back.

Next week are transfers and that means I will be getting a new comp. I’m sad about that because Elder Rapp and I work so well together. Everyone says that we compliment each other so well and that’s why we are having so much success. It’s been an awesome 4 ½ months with him and now I’ll just have to hope that I get someone just like him.

There isn’t a lot to report for this week. I missed church on Sunday because I was sick…YES AGAIN. I’m feeling better now though so it’s all good. I’m going to be speaking in church on Sunday and I’m going to be talking about fathers. I’m going to use the talk “Let us be Men” by Elder Christofferson of the twelve. It’s an awesome talk and since I missed being able to speak on father’s day because of sickness I feel that I should give the same talk because it’s going to help lots of people here and most of all its going to help me.

I love all of you and think about you as much as I can while staying busy. Take care and ill have some pictures of 6 people dressed in white for you next week.

Tay

No comments: