Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Email Letter 29 July 2009

Hey Fam,

It’s been a good week and we did baptize little Debora. Her mom was so happy that one of her kids finally decided to get baptized and now we are working on the other ones. The problem is that they are just shy so we will have to see.

On Sunday Hugo and Graciela Navarro received their callings. Hugo is our branch mission leader and Graciela is first counselor in the young women. They are very happy.

We are having lots of success and I thank the lord every day for the miracles that we are seeing. I really don’t want to get transferred and I think that I’m going to tell that to President Del Castillo this weekend when we have our interviews.

I love this place and we are going to have a lot of baptisms in August. President has set the goal of 96 Baptisms in August and told the zone leaders when we were in Resistencia a few weeks ago how he knows that we as a mission can do it and he knows because he has received personal revelation that its possible. When he said that I felt something strange and didn’t really think that we could do it. I prayed the other day and I know as well that it’s possible and we have a baptism planned for every weekend in august except for this Saturday. I know that the lord is blessing me and our area and I’m so excited.

Still working out the kinks with Elder Hunsaker and we are doing better but still have a long way to go.

We had a lesson with that young family that we found again the other night and it was awesome. They had both read and they had marked the book and had lots of questions. They seem so excited about listening and learning and we are praying lots for them. We invited them to pray and they said that they would because it seemed like something important for them to do. They are only 21 years old, the both of them but they understand really well. We are going to go by again tonight and see how they are doing. We already have members visiting them and Graciela Navarro is super happy to be able to help because of all the help they received from members while they were investigating. I have high hope for this family and I promise to send a picture of their little baby girl next week if they let me hold her. She’s always sleeping though so we will see.

Nothing else has happened in the last week so I will end for now. I love you guys and miss you like crazy but I know this is where I need to be. Take care!

Tay

No comments: